Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hate mail (episode 4)

Hello! Last time I had a dentist appointment, so CrossbowPig came to save the day. If you are wondering why we have color text, the different colors are different feelings, for example: red is mad/annoyed. See if you can guess all the different feelings and post in the comments what you think they are! This hate mail is all fake, just a reminder. Ok, it's time, HATE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

1. HEY DO YOU LIEK TURTLES I LIEK TURTLES SAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
2. You seem to still be active today, bloggers, so I shall launch another attack in the form of a spam attack.
3, 2, 1,
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
3.  k i thnk teh blg s rly bd > now, so ima just post tis massage. Llamas be happy, lolololololololol chicken nuggets, you stink like poo
4. i hack a website and it die you die soon i kil you website-blog-thingy or give me 10000 doullar or i hack website or give me 10000 doullar or i hack website or give me 10000 doullar NOUWWWWWWWWW
5. I ATE GOLDFISH BEECUZE YOU IT WAS
YUMMUY FOR MUH TUMMEH
6. OMG LITTLE TIMMY FELL IN THE WELL BECAUSE OF YOU
7. People call me scatterbrai- hey look, a terrible blog!
8. yo dis blog, like, words can’t even come close to describing how bad it is, so, like, now I like it because it’s Ironically cool. Peace.
9. L3g3nd h4s 1t th4t th3r3 1s 4 s3cr3t club th4t m4k3s th1ngs b3tt3r. 1 hop3 th4t th3y com3 4nd m4k3 your blog b3tt3r, or 3sl3 you’re gonn4 cr4sh 4nd burn! H3H3H3!
10. IM GOING TO TYPE IN WHITE SO YOU HAVE TO SELECT THIS SENTENCE TO READ IT TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I hope you liked this hate mail, so leave a comment with your own hate mail and see you next time!

-DetoxPig

No comments:

Post a Comment