Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hate mail (episode 2)

Hello, thanks for looking at the original hate mail! Remember the hate mail is fake and nobody actually sent hate mail to us. This is also the second episode, and with it comes more hate!

1. I want to throw a RAUC at your blog! Ha!
2. Hey you bloggers, yeah you, YOU STINK LIKE MONKEY POOP! AND I KNOW WHAT THAT SMELLS LIKE FROM EXPERIENCE!
3. It's hard to look at your blog baby, so here's my number, so don't call me maybe
4. yo this blog gives me the feeeeeeeeeeels man
THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!
5. yo this blog is so ghetto and rachet that i lost my swag, MY SWAG!
6. >:( i killed my pillow because of this blog
7. this blog made me listen to popular music. now i am dead and i have you to thankdedecfimiuytgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
8. i liked blogging before it was cool. and you just ruined blooging. So thanks from the old and hardcore bloggers. i shall now punch my computer
9.  MAN I ATE YOUR BLOG WHY IT STILL EXIST
10. i thought your blog was great and stuff, then Miles T. left! now it stinks

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!

                                                  -Detox Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment