Tuesday, October 8, 2013

                              Salad Bar

                                                                 With Elizabeth,

           Interviewing kids and teachers what they think

What do you think about the salad bar?

"It´s alright, but it gets too crowded, takes up too much space, and has a long line." ~ Student 

"I like it, and it´s healthy for you. But people need to move faster in the line, and they need to hurry because more people are coming."
~Student

"I don´t see a point to it because it´s a small thing and not all the students want it." ~ Student 

"It´s better than school lunch." ~ Student 

"I actually haven´t tried it, but I believe it´s a great idea." ~ Teacher

"I haven tried it but I think it´s a great opportunity to eat healthy and I see students enjoying it." ~ Teacher    

"I believe that the salad bar does take up too much space but it does have a healthy option for kids that want it. It takes up 2 whole tables and this year we have many students."  ~ Student 

So here you have it. The info about the new R.A.U.C salad bar on the student´s and teacher´s perspective. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment