Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hanukkah Party Aftermath

Hello, and happy holidays! I promised a Hanukkah party report last week, and I was smart enough to write it down on my phone. The following is taken directly from the report I made on my phone.


"8:00-2:14 PM
Getting ready to leave, played some Wii U games while waiting.
2:14 PM 
We finally leave home, only to get stuck in some traffic. We're gonna be SO late.
2:21 PM
We passed some wild turkeys. Even though we live here, we go crazy like tourists and take some pictures.
I hope this isn't a bad omen.
2:24 PM
A little app called Pocket Planes is keeping me sane this car ride. If it wasn't for that, I'd be unable to even type this because I would be too hyper. Who knew airline sims could be so CALMING?
2:41 PM
Looks like we 're here. Let the fun begin . Whee.
2:57 PM
After 2 or 3 catchup conversations with relatives, I am sufficiently bored. At least they have saltine crackers.
3:02 PM
My cousins went to Disneyland a week ago, and I had to watch in jealousy a video of my cousin (referred to henceforth as CoalPig) in a Star Wars attraction, light saber dueling Darth Vader. (Darn you, well earning people.)
3:42 PM
I've been on my iPhone for a while now. No turkey yet. :(
3:48 PM 
WE'RE OUT OF SALTINES AND SHRIMP! NOOOOOOO!
4:30 PM 
Where has the time gone? It's already  4:30 and still no turkey. I've been playing too much Pokémon.


After that, the Turkey was served. My iPhone battery kicked the bucket, and I couldn't write anymore. We lit the Hannuckah candles, said the prayer, and then pretty much nothing else happened. Overall, it was a much smaller celebration than I thought it would be. Thank you for reading! "

Well, I hope you liked my report. I guess I made it out to be much worse than it actually was. Once again, thank you for reading, and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment