Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My rant for Cake Decorating club

OK listen up Cake decorators.... Why do you need Tuesdays too? You've taken all of our best bloggers, I mean, when it becomes an Elective sure, but seriously? You're stealing our bloggers, It's too quiet today, it should be a lot louder!! You're stealing people from our very awesome club (No offense but we're more awesome, so awesome, we can only be accessed as a club. So what do you think? To make it up to us, you want to give us some cake? Pretty sure I know the answer to this but come on, it's going to be Christmas, and soon. So what do you say?

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I missed blog. But we were FINALLY going to decorate a cake! All we did was make frosting and put into bags and then squeezed it onto wax paper. But now we are decorating.

    I might share the cake with you all. Maybe. But the cakes are the size of pies but a half inch smaller or something. Let's see what I can do. And maybe the other cake decorators will bring in their cake! Who knows? I apologize that it was quiet.

    - Page Turner

    ReplyDelete