Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Keep Calm-Words Edition

Keep calm and eat a cookie
Keep calm and call batman
Keep calm and take a mustache
don't tell me to Keep calm
Keep calm and love minions
Keep calm and love me
Keep calm and use the force
Keep calm I'm the doctor
Keep calm and grow a mustache
Keep calm and don't stress me
Keep calm and make bacon pancakes
never Keep calm if you haven't seen frozen
Keep calm and I'm a princess
Keep calm and hakuna matata
Keep calm be a pandicorn
Keep calm and blame Dinkleberg (from Fairly Odd Parents)
Keep calm and eat chocolate
Keep calm show some Gangnam Style
Sit down and shut up
Keep calm and eat cake
Keep calm and love dogs
Keep calm let the storm rage on
Keep calm eat a banana
Keep calm and love cats
Keep calm and whatever
Keep calm and sparkle
Keep calm and may the odds be ever in your favor
Keep calm and blog on
Keep calm and eat cupcakes
Keep calm and believe in fairies
Keep calm and hit the titan lord with a blue plastic hairbrush
Keep calm it's almost winter break
I'm a fangirl, we don't do calm
Keep calm cause the kanes are back
Keep calm and-shut up seaweed brain!
Keep calm your satyr is coming
Keep calm and try to save the world with a pen
How am I supposed to keep calm when I'm a demigod?!
Keep calm and have a blue coke
Keep calm and say I love ya seaweed brain!
Keep calm and love food
Keep calm and eat all the food in the world
Keep calm and eat Thai food
Keep calm and give me food
Keep calm and pizza
Keep calm and eat french fries
Keep calm and curry on
Keep calm and travel on
Keep calm and love pandas
Keep calm and grow food, not lawns
Keep calm and eat mexican food
Keep calm and bake on
Can't keep calm cause it's my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment