Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hate Mail (episode 1)

Hello, this is HATE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!
In hate mail, I will be posting hate mail (that I made up with 2 other friends)
and you will (if you want to) read it and might laugh. I will have 10 hate mail per post. If you do laugh, good for you. If you don't, go somewhere else on this blog. Before I start, please don't actually comment swears or anything that might offend me or my friends. I know that some are kind of hate-full but don't comment if you don't have something constructive to say(like your own fake hate mail)! The hate mail purposely has bad spelling and grammar. Alright, let's get started with the hate!

1.yo u peice of crap you have no talent justin beiber 4 life 
2.your blog makes me want to watch more ponies
3.when i read this i died. thanks alot
4.dood i have my own blog and i do the same thing and im better than you. U MAD BRO? U JELLY?
5.i hope you survive 2012 then KILL YOURSELF
6.yo foshizzle dorizzle bogrizzlezizzle quizzle uizzle iizzle DAWG TIS STINKS (._.)
7.this blog makes me want to eat school lunch, in fact i just ate someefbwusbiaogioau (at this point is is thought that the author died at the keyboard)
8.did this blog just kill my bro? OMG I OWE YOU, HE WAS SUPER ANNOYING! NOT REALLY, I AM COMING TO GET YOU!     (!_!) <- clown face
9.your blog sucks GET ME SOME HOT POCKETS!!!!!
10.AHHHHHHHH! YOUR BLOG MADE MY COMPUTER EXPLODE!!! JK. but it still sucks.

So that is the 1st episode of hate mail, hope you enjoy!
                              -Detox Pig :)

No comments:

Post a Comment