Wednesday, March 6, 2013

First poll! (An experiment)

Hoooo boy. That last one. I'm not doing another one of those. (Even though I got semi-positive responses from my section that read it.) Between Hate Mail and other stuff, I'm pretty busy. I'm going to try something new now. A poll!


If you had a choice to eliminate a special class from your school schedule, what would you eliminate and why?
Choices:

    Elective)

    Gym)

    Drama)

    Art)

    Music)

     Health)

Math class does NOT count as a special! Entries from 3/6/13- 3/20/13. Two weeks! Post your response in the comments! Have Fun!

5 comments:

  1. Health, because everyone in my specials group thinks this is the class that they can do whatever the heck they want in. It is really annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... now I'd say gym since I hate basketball, but Health seems pretty useless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE HEALTH! IT IS HILARIOUS BECAUSE ALL WE DO IS TALK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't answer the poll...
      But Health is pretty funny :D

      Delete
  4. It seems that the winner (depending on your view) is health! Yay?

    ReplyDelete