Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ms. Gonzalez interview



1. What's your favorite book?
 
        That's a hard question, because I've got a lot of favorite books. When I was in middle school, it was Tell-Tale Heart, in high school it was Hamlet, In college Catcher In the Rye, and now it's Autobiography of a Part-Time Indian.

2. What's your favorite color?

        Blue.

3. If you could have another job, which would it be?

        A person who writes advice to people.

4. Do you like horses?

        Yes, especially ponies.

5. If you could get a horse ( or a pony), what color would it be?

         Pink, because it would remind me of my favorite toy that I had when I was small.

6. Who's your favorite teacher in RAUC?

         Um, probably Mr. Tobin, because he brings me a lot of good books.

No comments:

Post a Comment