Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hate mail (episode 6)

Hi guys! If you haven't seen any of the other Hate mails, go check them out! Hate time!

1.I will express my emotions at this blog through emoticons:


D:<   D:   >:( OK THIS EMOTICON THING ISN’T WORKING: YOU STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!111!!1!!!!!ONE!!
2.THE WHITE TEXT TROLL HAS STRUCK AGAIN!!!!!! MUHAHAHA!!!!!!!! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
3.
I see you bloggers are back, so i shall attack with another round of spam

BLUH BULBLBBLBULBLBUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLBULUBLUBLUBULBLUBBULBULBLUB 
4.I dislike your blog, please stop just because i am one person who hates you and there will be a lot of people who hate you too but you won’t stop because you think it is “awesome.” So stop.
5.I dreamed about DESTROYING YOUR BLOG AND JUMPING ON ITS REMAINS
6.this is worse than that gummy bear song
7.
I’M BACK!!!!!!!! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLLOLOLOL



I hope you guys enjoyed, and check out the other and new hate mails when they come out!

                                                   -Detox Pig
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment