Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hate Mail 8

Hate mail is back!
If you have forgotten or never seen it before, this is fake hate that me and some of my friends made up, so don't take offense to any of these. Enjoy!


1. I was aghast and shocked to discover the numerous grammatical and typographical errors featured in this publication. I must ask you to correct every error in this webpage, lest I report you to the Dungeon Master.

2. Hey, I see that this website has not been spammed by me in a while.

DERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERP

3. My friend told me to say this, sooooooo

YOU STINK LIKE RHINO FARTS!!!
Tehehehehehehehehe!

4. Hay, ur bloog is liek so bahd that itz worsze ten my speeling.

5. WHY HASN’T DETOX PIG MADE ANOTHER HATE MAIL?!?!?!?!? IT WAS THE ONLY BAD THING ABOUT THIS BLOG. MAKE ONE SO I CAN CRITICIZE IT IN A HURTFUL WAY WITHOUT EVEN UNDERSTANDING HALF OF THE WORDS I AM TYPING!! SO HURRY UP1!1!!!!11!!!1!1!!

6. NEEDS MORE COWBELL
RIGHT NOW IT is actually pretty good NO IT STINKS!!!
7. 59 4f 55 52 20 42 4c 4f 47 20 49 53 20 50 4f 4f 50 sorry, excuse my totally cool and unknown language. It says “YOUR BLOG IS POOP”

8. Sometimes when my parents aren't home, I read this blog. Otherwise, they wouldn't let me it is so bad. I agree with them.

9. yo dawg, i heard yo and yo dawg like blogging, so we put a blog in yo blog, so you could blog while you blog. JUST KIDDING WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SEE YOU BLOG EVEN MORE?!?!?!?

10. IF YOU POST ONE MORE TIME,
I’ll hack it using HTML5 and C and C++ and Javascript
I’ll be fine with that

No comments:

Post a Comment