Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII predictions

Hey there! LTNS! Well anyway, playoff season is here and that means it is almost the Super Bowl. The team I am ruiting for is the PATRIOTS. DUH! I was so happy when they beat the COLTS on Saturday. The score was 22-43. EASY. The prediction of who is going to the Super Bowl is the 49ers and the PATRIOTS. The thing is that this Sunday, the Pats are playing the Denver Broncos. Scary. Scary because the Broncos are first place in the AFC West and they have a record of (14-3)! Also the Broncos are a really strong team and we might get crushed. But the last time we played them, we beat them. So I hope we beat them again.
Let's talk about the 49ers. The team I want to go to the Super Bowl to verses the PATS. The 49ers was in the Super Bowl last year but lost to the Ravens. This time, I want them to lose to the PATS. If they go to the Super Bowl together, I would be really happy. Here, the NFL playoff bracket:


I know it doesn't look like a bracket, but it shows who is versing who.

1 comment:

  1. where are dem packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I hate the PATs they are horrible and they traded wess welker so naaaaaaaaah...
    49ers

    ReplyDelete