Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Braces or no braces???

If you're a person who has had braces, you would know all the struggles to ever struggle. Before I get into that let me just say to people who might get braces in the future, you are in for a few things.
From food to pain it isn't fun. In the end you should have a happy result. Here is my story with braces.
I got braces in March or May of 2014. I got them off April, 28, 2015! Do the math yourself..
I think I was more nervous about getting them off then getting them on. Another thing I know is how much I loved the end result.

Getting your braces off isn't bad really. Okay maybe it is...
Getting the brackets off isn't bad at all, it is the glue part that is a boring and long process.

There is a picture so you can have a better understanding.


Anyways, I'm glad to be back. Good luck future you if you're getting braces.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment