Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Feelings.

So, this will be a rather medium blog. MCAS tomorrow! Yeah, I'm totally excited! Thank god, my friends are SUFFERING with me! (That's in a good way) because then I can think we are all in this together. Prepare to hear the following music in the halls before school starts: Popipo, The world is mine, Rashina, Kasane territory, Innocence and clarity (nightcored). Oh my gosh! Behind you! Natsu! He's right behind you, man he's mad! RUN AWAYYY!! Starts to run. Ha ha! Just Kidding! April fools! I also got a Hatsune Miku bag, and a t-shirt, and I'm getting a chibi Hatsune Miku with her leek! I also am kinda feeling sad. Anime Boston got canceled. HA! GOT YOU THIS TIME! DIDN'T I?! No? OH YEAH! Happy birthday to my favorite UTAU, TETO!!!! Basically, Teto's "number" is 401. She showed up as a April fools joke, (4/01) but then people started making songs with her software, and she has songs out there today! That's all I have. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Image result for teto chimera kawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment