Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dream House

Buying a house can be very stressful but can also be an adventure.
Yes I am young but I cannot wait to decorate my own apartment or house.
Let's start with the idea of a house.
The kitchen would be filled with lots of healthy stuff. Lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, onions, Brussel sprouts, and many many more. Not to mention the fact that most of it would be vegan. (Who can say no to mac n' cheese). Also in the kitchen would be two stoves, a pizza oven, an island, spice rack, and much more. Now that's just the kitchen. Going on to the living room it would be filled with soft chairs and a big TV, a piano, and a great view of outside. Me thinking I'm social I would want it to be a place where a few people could just hang out. Although I'm not much of a reader but I read a few amazing books now and then. I would have a few small bookshelves with various books and magazine and small plants. Another thing I would want in my house would be a music room. Guitars, drums, pianos, microphones, violins, anything. I would also want 7 foot shelves filled with CD's and albums of all artist.

Something like that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Along with all this, I would want one master bedroom and bathroom.
I would want at least three bedrooms and two bathrooms and finally
a guest bedroom with a bathroom. Yes I know that is extreme but that's life.


Although I have many other things to say, I'll stop.
I'm over the ending I use to say, so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment