Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Interview of CrossbowPig

Hi, i'm Detox Pig, and today I will be interviewing CrossbowPig, my pig-friend. I will be asking him the most random questions I can think of, and i will tell you his answers, I hope you like it!

Question 1: What is you favorite type of dictionary?
Answer 1: The ones with pictures.

Question 2: How would you handle being stabbed in the foot 7 times?
Answer 2: I would scream and run to the hospital. 

Question 3: If you were a dust mite, where would you go to the bathroom?
Answer 3: On other dust mites.

Question 4: Bacon?
Answer 4: Yes.

Question 5: If what you said later becomes real, what would you say?
Answer 5: School takes place in a bouncy house.

Question 6: If you were a computer being typed on constantly, how would you respond if someone typed this question?
Answer 6: Go away, you annoying person (he says this with no enthusiasm) 

Question 7: You are in school, and you have 30 minutes to do whatever you want, what would you do?
Answer 7: I would go up to a teacher's desk, unplug it, put the plug wherever the teacher can't reach it. Or I would leave.

Question 8: You just broke your funny bone, what do you do?
Answer 8: Laugh.

Question 9: WARNING! THIS ISN'T A QUESTION!!!
Answer 9: * Brain implodes*

Question 10 (final question!): bliblhugabhlufllblubh
Answer 10 (final answer!): budfhbblhyuuisbvfdasdr

Thank you for reading and check out all CrossbowPig's and my posts! Have a nice day!

                                 -Detox Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment