Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This is not an advertisement.

Rather, it is an invitation: an invitation to the All City Music concert at 7:00 tonight. There are three performances in the concert: the All City Chorus, the All City Orchestra, and the All City Band (which I'm in). The band is performing Night on Bald Mountain, by Modest Mussorgsky (which is infuriatingly catchy); Arioso, by Bach; and the theme song to "Hawaii Five-O" (also infuriatingly catchy). Being in band, I don't remember the full playlists of the chorus and orchestra. However, I do remember that the chorus is singing a selection of songs from Les Miserables, and an awesome Russian song (the "Tetris" song with words, as most gamers would know). I also remember that the orchestra is playing the main theme from Star Wars. The concert is at 7:00 PM tonight at the Rindge and Latin High School. It's pretty much guaranteed to be an awesome night.
I'm ready to rock out.

No comments:

Post a Comment