Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Why Flappy Bird has ruined my Childhoood.

A certain game has captured the attention of many in the past few weeks. Flappy Bird has hit number one on the top charts in the free games category of the app store, and has been played by millions, becoming an overnight hit and very, very notorious for its difficulty and simple, yet frustrating gameplay. I downloaded it only a few days ago, and had captured my attention. I find it hard to go a while without the bird ruling over my free time and
....
...
..
.
DARN IT! Sorry, was just playing Flappy Bird. Now you see my pain. This game has been both criticized and praised for its simplicity. How good am I at the game? 23 points, not bad for only having the game for three days or so. My brother, however, got a score of 35, which I consider impossible, although, yes, I have seen those huge scores on the Google Play store. So, how do I feel about the game?
It's okay. Could be better.
...
..
.
What? I'm a journalist! I'm supposed to be neutral about stuff, aren't I? On a 10 point scale, from me, this game would get, like, a six out of ten. It's almost too simple, and there should be some sort of easy mode for beginners like me.
There is at least one other post on the blog today about Flappy Bird. Please, check it out as well.

-CrossbowPig

No comments:

Post a Comment