Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Would you rather . . . by: NyanSparklez and Page Turner

Would you rather . . :I

1): Eat potato chips for the rest of your life or eat chocolate for the rest of your life?- Page Turner :) 

POTATER CHIPS! OBVIOUSLY!!!!- NeonSparklez XD

2): Wear black for the rest of your life or be trapped in an elevator with a dead rat for 3 days? - NeonSparklez XD

Wear black for the rest of my life!- Page Turner :)

3): Have King Midas' golden touch or have Medusa's curse?- Page Turner :)

Why do you have to make this so hard?! Urmmm . . . King Midas' golden touch!- NeonSparklez XD

4): Watch Nyan Cat remix for 10 hours or watch Narwhals song for 10 hours, heeheehee- NeonSparklez XD

Probably . . . the Nyan Cat remix for 10 hours.- Page Turner :)

5): Meet Rick Riordan or meet Ariana Grande?- Page Turner :)

:(, this is to HARD!!!!!! Ummm . . . Ariana Grande. 0w0- NeonSparklez XD (SWAG!)

6): Forget you ever read Percy Jackson books or forget you ever met me?- NeonSparklez 

D: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I can't believe I'm saying this but . . . Percy Jackson.

7): Live in a gingerbread house or have a gingerbread as your boyfriend?- Page Turner :)

GINGERBREAD HOUSE!!!!!!! Duh, I would've ate my gingerbread bf anyway. . . probably the house too, but whatever :}- NeonSparklez XD

8): Be bald for 2 years or eat nothing but Mustard mixed with mayo for 2 years?- NeonSparklez XD

Bald. :l- Page Turner :)

9): Hear One Direction sing all their songs or listen to Justin Bieber sing to all his songs?- Page Turner :)

You really hate me don't you? Ummm . . . :(, probably One Direction.- NeonSparklez DX

10): Wear makeup on by your little sister for 4 months or meet Percy Jackson ( if he was real ) and watch him die on the spot XD- NeonSparklez XD

My sister do my makeup!- Page Turner :)


1 comment: