Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Dream Google searches

I have really weird dreams- really REALLY weird dreams. I Google searched them.

The dream: Beard Slap
Summary: I was on this game show called beard slap, and I had this Dumbledore sized beard. There was also this guy in a chair. The point of the game show was to knock the guy out of the chair with your beard. If you won then you got 3,000,000 doughnuts. I won
What came up when I searched "Beard Slap":This was just amazing. No words to describe.

The dream: Hobo Elephants
Summary: There were these two hobos walking on a dirt road. One of the hobos had a stalagmite going through his stomach. Then an elephant came behind them and grabbed one of them. The elephant then used the hobo he grabbed as a baseball bat to hit the other hobo off of the cliff. The hobo who got knocked off then fell into my oven, then I ate him.
What came up when I searched "Hobo Elephants":
THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE ELEPHANT EVER!!! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Dream: Hot Dog Mitt Romney
Summary: I was on my cousin's front lawn and Mitt Romney was there. I tried to talk to him, but the only phrase he would say is, "Hot dog. You dig?" Then after what seemed like years he entered me into a hot dog eating competition. I lost, and because of that I was kicked out a window.
What came up when I searched "Hot Dog Mitt Romney":
Mitt Romney eating chicken...? 😕 Okay...

Dream: Farting Whale
Summary: There was a whale swimming in the ocean. There were also small little fish swimming behind him. He farted and they blew away.
What came up when I searched "Farting Whale"


                                                                                                                MY FAVORITE PICTURE EVER.                                  




No comments:

Post a Comment