Wednesday, February 25, 2015

People's reactions to Vocaloid






Listen to: Odds and Ends       Name: Tori       Reactions: Amazin', great, No words to describe because it's too amazin'! Hatsune Miku for life!

Name: Ari      Reaction: I like Vocaloid

Listen to: Luka Luka Night Fever      Name: Mr.T        Reactions: Better than I expected; I didn't like her outfits, but I was impressed by her dancing. It's definitely not the music I listened to. But it was pretty catchy. I also liked the "orchestra bangs."

Image result for kawaii vocaloid
(No one else wanted to be interviewed, so face the wrath of KAWAII PICTURES!!!)

Image result for kawaii vocaloid
Image result for kawaii vocaloidImage result for Gumi


Image result for octopus Luka


That's all folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment