Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Switching Places...

Imagine you had the opportunity to switch places with anyone in the world. Would you do it?
Pick your person. Got it? Okay good. 
Now, close your eyes, and open them in ten seconds.
Anything happen?
No I suppose not.
Let's try something different. 
Think about that person's life, think about the pros and cons.
Want to change your person yet? 
Anyways.
After you've done all that, I really have nothing else to say.
Alright we're done here.
Oh I almost forgot, you might be wondering who I would chose, or you might not care at all. Either way, I'm going to tell you.
I would want to switch places with Tyler Oakley. Tyler Oakley is a fabulous Youtuber. Known for his hair, personality, and contagious laugh.


He has Charity's for suicide prevention for LGBT youths.
If I were you, I would look him up.

Till next time, stay tre cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment