Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pink Lemonade vs. Sprite (Detox Pig's side)

This is the Pink Lemonade side of Sprite vs. Pink Lemonade. CrossbowPig and I are debating what is better, Pink Lemonade, or Sprite.

I personally think pink lemonade is better because I hate the taste of fizzy drinks. Pink lemonade, even though pink, is still lemonade, which is amazing. Pink lemonade has a refreshing taste to it when thirsty and hot, and has sugar to give you energy. Also, pink lemonade is not pulpy, like regular lemonade is, unless homemade, which most pink lemonade isn't (I don't mind pulp in lemonade, but i hate pulp in orange juice).  the last time I had Sprite, I hated it, and I couldn't taste the flavors over the intense fizzyness war that was raging on my tongue. I think that regular lemonade is a lot better, because it isn't pink, and it has a lot less sugar.. But besides me thinking Sprite isn't very good, I don't really see the point of pink lemonade. Pink lemonade is just lemonade, but pink and with more sugar. I don't have anything against Sprite itself, I just hate fizzy drinks, and Sprite happens to be the one that made me hate them

So that was my side of the debate. Tell us in the comments what you think is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment