Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sprite vs. Pink lemonade: Crossbow's opinion

  Me and Detox got into a debate over which is better; Fizzy drinks or Pink lemonade. For the sake of being specific, the fizzy drink I represent is Sprite. I have 3 reasons why Sprite is better. (Because last time I did 2 reasons not 3 and I got talked to about it :( ) So, without further ado, here we go!

REASON 1: SPRITE IS NOT PULPY

I know some people like pulp in their citrus drinks, but for the most part I do not. It just gets stuck on my teeth and makes me talk all weird. Plus, It makes it hard for me to swallow big gulps of it. With Sprite, you got none of that pulpy stuff. It makes it easier to swallow big gulps, and if there was pulp it would take away from the overall taste.

REASON 2: SPRITE HAS THAT FIZZY TASTE

Most drinks other than fruit juice and water has some fizz in it. ( NOTE: Before I get hate about this, that statement is based on my own experience) The fizz makes this kind of buzzy feeling in your mouth that adds to the taste and flavor. It also seems to help it go down the throat. It also makes your eyes water a bit, which feels kinda good.

REASON 3: IT'S NOT JUST DIFFERENT COLORED LEMONADE


So apparently, Pink lemonade is only lemonade but pink. It often (based on my experience) costs a bit more. For around the same price, you can Sprite which is lemon-lime  soda. You get a whole added flavor for the same price. Not only is that more for the same, it's better tasting too.

So, there you have it, my 3 reasons why Sprite is better than Pink lemonade. If you'd like, comment about my  reasons, why you like sprite, why you dislike, or just your thoughts about the debate in general. Also, check out my other article, Why Gangnam Style is overrated. It's one of the first posts on this blog. Crossbow Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment