Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Xbox One >:( a rant with Detox Pig

If you guys have heard about the next-gen consoles, you probably already know about the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. If you know about the Xbox One, then you know what I will say about it. Alright, enough talking, time for the rant.

For one, there is no ability to play games from the Xbox360. This is such a stupid idea. Just why? Really?!? All of my games from the Xbox360-and there are A LOT of games-I won't be able to play! Why? You ask. I have no clue. I spent hundreds of dollars on all of my games, and if I want to play them, I FREAKING CAN'T WITHOUT SWITCHING TO MY XBOX360!

With the Xbox One, used games: If you want to borrow a game from your friend, you have to pay a fee to play it. I don't know if the fee is full price, or maybe $10, but it still sucks. Say I want to play Gears of War 5, so I ask my friend if I could borrow it. He says yes, and I put it in my Xbox One. But I have to PAY A FREAKING FEE TO PLAY IT!!! I MIGHT AS WELL BUY THE GAME IF I HAVE TO PAY A FEE!!!

Call of Duty: Ghosts. 1: it's Call of Duty. 2: They say that the fish moving away when you get near is "amazing", yet Super Mario 64 (1996) had that already, and it came out in 1996! 3: They have added a dog to your squad, to help you out and an emotional link is supposed to form between you and your dog. What does that mean? THEY ARE GOING TO KILL IT!

Highlights from the reveal: "TV, TV, TV, TV, Television, TV, TV, TV, Television, TV, Television, TV," "Sports, Sports, Sports, Sports, Sports, TV, Sports, Television, Sports." "TV, Television, TV, TV, Halo TV series, TV, Television." "Call of Duty, Call of Duty, Call of Duty, Call of Duty, Call of Duty, Call of Duty." "Xbox, go home." I am not kidding, TV BASICALLY ALL THEY SAID!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO GAMES MICROSOFT?!?

Thanks for listening to my rant. Hopefully the Xbox One can turn it around and become awesome.

                                                                   -Detox Pig

1 comment:

  1. They only announced games we already now about. Seriously?

    ReplyDelete