Tuesday, June 4, 2013

6th grade overview

6th grade at RAUC
I think 6th grade at RAUC was fun, and a lot of different trends went around, some of those trends were mustaches, narwhals, top hats, monocles, rainbows, and many more. I think that if these trends hadn't gone around, the people, the atmosphere, and the whole attitude of all the 6th graders would be different. This whole year would definitely be very boring without all of these things. Below left is a combination of a lot of the trends. In some ways, 6th grade could be a bit better though. Another part of 6th grade was February break when I went to Costa Rica, I went to the rain forest and a very remote peninsula off of Costa Rica. I saw so many animals and lots of different types of plants. I also caught up on my Spanish. Below right is a picture of some Scarlet Macaws, I saw so many of these, their colors are super awesome. So Yeah...-Firegirl201

No comments:

Post a Comment