Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Last post of the year.

This is my last post of the year. This is how I feel right now.


Well, blog club has been fun, and I wish there were more Tuesdays in a school year. But sadly, there aren't. I'll just have to deal with it, and do blog again next year. I'd like to thank everyone that looked at all of my posts, and looking at the blog as well. Thanks to everyone including CrossbowPig, JEFF DA EDITOR!!!, and Miles T. for the funny comics, help with Hate mail, and other posts. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor will be played one last time, and Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce is playing as I write this. I can't really say much, besides blog was A LOT of fun, and it was a really good year for me. Mr. Tobin is a AWESOME ELA teacher, and he is the perfect person for this job. I am definetly coming back next year, and I hope that it will be just as awesome, if not, better! I hope you guys have a good summer, and have fun!


                               -Detox Pig


I do not own this picture, I give full credit to whoever took it, and/or owns it. Good picture too!
Please don't sue me. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment