Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"It's been fun...."

 The end of the school year is almost upon us. This is the final post-load of the blog. Shame, too, because next week's trip to George's Island would be quite the scoop. Through the fire and the flames by Dragonforce has been an occasional play on Mr. Tobin's Rhapsody player, and soon it is going to play for the last time of the year. Slowly, lesson plans and textbooks reach their end, and things start to become more fun-oriented, such as field day, and the aforementioned George's Island trip. (Yes it is most definitely haunted, I've shaken hands with the ghost, lol jk yolo, and all that nonsense) Whatever you do over the summer, be it camping or traveling, the summer is time off for most. This year I've written opinions mostly, and one or two polls. But I am guaranteed to come back next year for another round of blogging awesome-ness, and you can bet that I will be there the next year too.
  Believe it or not, I never really liked summer. I mean, Fall has the colored leaves, Winter has the Snow, and Spring has stuff sprouting, but Summer... well, it doesn't have a "gimmick", per say. It's just hot. Sticky, and dry, and hot. Sometimes it rains, but that just makes it worse because it gets HUMID! :( Anyway, as the clock counts down to the end, I think of all the 2 whole posts I could've done before the end of school: 11 (haha) reasons why you should watch Doctor Who , and THE MOST TERRIBLE THING EVER!!!!! . ( if you wonder what that is, come back next October) But, alas, this year's blog session has come to an end.

So, there you have it. It's been fun, but I gotta fly. Peace-CrossbowPig

(The TARDIS does not belong to me, it belongs to the British Broadcasting Corporation. They won the Police box design in a copyright battle. Awesome.)
Vrowp! Vrowp! Vrowp!(TARDIS sound)

No comments:

Post a Comment