Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bloggggg :)


                                   Blog
Blog was just an amazing experience for me. You can really do anything. Well, not quite anything, anything. But its super fun! You can survey people, and write what you want to write. Be creative! it´s really about getting your feelings out on paper without no limits. I realized that writing is not about telling some long story, it can really connect for what you want to write about and your free to say what you want to say. It´s fun and I am really glad I join and you will be too. Blog is the most amazing writing after school  club ever. Plus, Mr.Tobin is naturally A-W-E-S-O-M-E. He´s really cool and he gives you goldfish. It´s really fun for me, and I´m pretty sure you´ll like it too!!!! :) <3 /                                                                                                


By: Elizabeth Jean - Louis <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment