Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Commando 3

Commando 3 is the type of games where you are a super soldier that takes a gazillion bullets and grenades to kill but takes 1 bullet to kill a regular bad guy soldier. It's a great 2D scroller shooter game and their is a large variety of guns to use such as pistol, Ak-47, uzi, tazer, knife, and a couple more. The bosses vary from hard to easy.
r9.jpg
There are many different enemies such as heavy, regular, commander, sniper, pyro, grenader, and bosses.

I would rate it a nine out of ten mainly because it can be challenging and intense. Also, I like fighting the bosses, which includes a gigantic elephant with missile launchers and a karate master that can chi blast you. The regular soldiers are "like tomatoes to me, too soft, everytime I see 'em, I got to pick 'em off." ~ dunkey

No comments:

Post a Comment