Tuesday, May 6, 2014

How in the whole wide world are you supposed to defeat the computer in Hexagon?

And now we enter with the tune of I can't defeat Air man. Really, I can't defeat the computer in Hexagon! As I would guess you guys never heard of the game Hexagon so.... Hexagon is a game that you play with a computer or another player. So, I'm a champion playing against others but then, I CAN'T DEFEAT THIS RANDOM CPU I TRY TO STRATEGIZE AS FAST AS I CAN (I'm not as good as my brother in parodies....). Any way, is there a glitch to make the computer NOT figure out your next move and have back up? Oh right, more about the game. So, it's ruby vs. pearl. The board is in a shape of a Hexagon and you try to ¨zap¨  the other opponent to get them on your side. When the board is filled whoever has the most of their side wins. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment