Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Last Post From Me...Ever



This is, according to Mr. Tobin's surprise attack, the last blog club of the year. This means that it's the last blog club for me...ever. That is, I'm going to the Rindge next year. I remember when the blog started, with some students having ambitious ideas abtaout making video series ("serieses?"), and others just wanting to make posters. I settled on writing Albert Howard comics, but this year I mostly did reviews. Sorry, Albert.

The blog club was where I first heard the song Thrift Shop (perhaps not actually a good thing). The blog club was where I made new friends. And the blog club was what inspired me to start my own blog, which you should totally read. Originally there were a lot of people in my grade working for the blog, so I knew a lot of people. But they slowly filtered out every trimester, until it was just me. I was (and am) the only 8th grader in the whole blog. And you know what? I don't care at all. Goodbye, everyone. Peace out and stuff.

Nothing like a generic cap and gown picture (image source).

No comments:

Post a Comment