Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Year In Review and A Farewell to a Blog Veteran

So, today the news came in that this was the final blog meeting of the year. I guess I should take this to say that, well, I think that this year, more so than last year, I have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Nope. Nothing.
Anyway, this year, I wrote a few game reviews. You might not like 'em, but it's what I'm going to do next year again! I might do some other sort of review type thingy when I run out of games to play.
But, I don't think that's what needs to be talked about here.
What DOES need to be talked about is that one of our members, Miles T, is leaving this year. He is going to move up in the ranks to high school. His posts, thoughtful and humorous, shall be missed.
At the end of next year, I will be leaving too. So will my fellow Pig, DetoxPig. I look towards the future with bright eyes, an optimistic soul, and a brain full of positive thoughts.
Good luck on your next journey, Miles T. I wish you well.

Peace Out,
-CrossbowPig

No comments:

Post a Comment