Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Black Friday or Cyber Monday

Which one is better? Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Well I could tell you about Black Friday because I was a crazy person waiting in line. Black Friday is just craziness. People running in the stores for everything that is 50-75% off to get the things that people get but don't use. When I went Black Friday shopping at Target last year in New Hampshire (because I went skiing there), the line started at the door, went around the building, onto the sidewalk of the street, and behind a car. That is how long a line is for Black Friday. For checking out at Target, it had started at a frozen section, went around in a zig-zag shape, into the toy sections, to the bike section, to the make-up section, and finally to the chips/canned food section. If you think that is short, go to that Target on Black Friday and see how long is it. Well the great thing of the checkout line is you get stuff you need while you are in line. That is how I got a bike on Black Friday.

List of the things I got... Bike, food, games, clothes, plastic bags, a ball, notebooks, a movie, Madden 13 for Wii, and a plush toy. 

Cyber Monday is about... well  IDK what it is. I think is where you shop online and everything is half off that everything is electronic like thing and furniture. So I know a little about Cyber Monday (O.o and :/). So Black Friday wins. #BlackFriday. 
TOO MUCH PEOPLE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment