Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Faces :3

Hey guys!
This is a blog about....
Faces. Yes, faces.
Texting faces.
Like a simple one like this --> :)
Or a random one like this -->  XP
The italics is what the faces mean, and the face is in regular text.
This is your Guide to Texting Faces!
Lezzz Go
Basic smile  :) or (:  Basic frown  :( or ):
Very happy  :D  Very sad  D:
Wink  ;) or (;  kind-of crying  ;(  or );
Very happy wink ;D  Sad kind-of crying D;
Crying sad :'( or D': 
Crying Happy :')  or :'D
Tongue out :P
Evil >:) or >:D  Mad >:( or D:<
Little smile c: Big smile C:
Little frown :c  Big frown :C
Little surprised face :o  Big surprised face  :O
Sunglasses person B)  
Eh or whatever face   :/ or :I
Annoyed I'm-about-to-facepalm face -_-
Laughing XD  Eww gross or scrunched eyes with tongue out XP
Puppy/Kitty face :3  Closed eyes Puppy/Kitty face X3 
Evil puppy/kitty face >:3
Scrunched up eyes >_<
I didn't know that before face o.o or  o.O or O.o
Awkward face o_o  or  O_o  or  o_O
Even Awkwarder face o-o  or  o-O  or  O-o
Happy yay closed eyes face ^_^
Kiss face :*    Smirk thing :1
"Puppy eyes" (I didn't make this up) 8)
Weird smiles :} :]
Weird frowns :{ :[
Weird nose? Idk what this is :<   :>
Staring (MustachesROverated showed me this) |- -|

WOW that's a lot.... I didn't think there would be that many >:3
Of course, you could add noses to most of them, but I chose not to.
There are a LOT more, but that's all I can think of right now. And they might have different meanings/names than I have them as. Oh well.
Thanks for reading! Bai.




No comments:

Post a Comment