Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sometimes you run out of ideas

I have been in this blog since the beginning, but that means that I have done lots of things that I have wanted to do. This also means that I am going to run out of ideas eventually. Other times you just have writer's block and you can't think of anything. I'm kind of edging around it by writing this, but it still isn't helpful if I want to be productive.

It happens to everyone, but it seems to happen to me almost all the time. Anyone else seem to have the same problem?

I will be making more posts, but probably not as often. I will be posting things like: Hate mail, Yolo McSwaggins, and Memes.

Sorry for not posting anything cool, but I couldn't not post, so yeah.
                                                  -Detox Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment