Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Crying About Everything And Nothing


Writing about anything and everything makes me cry. Okay, maybe not. When you are expected to think of of username, you freeze and ask everyone around you. I'm sitting next to batman as we laugh about how stupid our names are. v cool v cool. :) Flashback to 2001 when people first discovered emoticons. Back to writing about absolutely nothing. Here is a tip, If you want to cry, listen to " Skinny love" by Birdy. Cry.Cry. 
No crying in blog club, makes me cry. 
As this year goes on, I'm hoping my writing will get better, and won't just be about crying. 
(sad song plays in  the background)

It's already October and I'm crying. I'm going to be a cat because I have no life and I'm not creative. Batman is going to go into deep thought about being Batman. Woah Catwoman might be Catwoman. How wonderful. I only like Halloween because I get free candy and I get to go with my friends. The candy is gone in a day, that's really sad. Makes me cry. 


Have a very very happy day  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment