Wednesday, October 29, 2014

First Day At Blog... yayy..

Its my first day of blog and in some way I'm only here because my mom forced me to do an after school club, and I was like ¨okay fine¨
So guess whatatata I'M IN BLOG NOW 
My day in blog club started off with signing some agreement rule paper (lets see how long that lasts), next I was hungry so my stomach FORCED me to eat goldfish, I placed my napkin of goldfish on the counter table sitting area thing, and I ate at the most, 4 goldfish...  I told my friends they could eat some of my goldfish BUT not all of them and guess what I came back to? 

You probably guessed it, I came back to half of a goldfish, how fun. After that I had to think of a name so 'Batman' made it LanaDelHey (im totally changing that ew ew) 

okay now I have to go because Mr Tobin is saying ¨five minutes¨

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(btw I'm posting this on my second day of blog <-- that sounded loser-ish) 

No comments:

Post a Comment