Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Maze Runner and LanaDelHey

Second day of blog. I have to warn you, all my writing is the same. I'm sitting by the window to see a eight year old with a violin, not playing violin. Yes my blogs are all about what I see, and what I'm doing. Batman hasn't done anything productive but eat goldfish. Fun.

I'm going to talk about the Maze Runner movie. If you haven't  seen it, you haven't lived. Let me just start off by saying,  NEVER go to the movies with Batman. She NEVER shuts up. Anyways, the movie was very good and the actors are very attractive (I can't even). I was laughing a little bit, but most the time I was on the edge of my seat. I don't want to give too much of the movie away, let's just say, you will never meet the cast, so don't get your hopes up.


Let's all welcome.... LanaDelHey
BATMANN WAS HERE hehe

We all regret our names.


Crying crying crying.

Have a swift day         ew what even did I just say?

No comments:

Post a Comment