Wednesday, October 29, 2014

OMG 7TH GRADE AH NEW NEW NEW

Holaaa
Omg, I hate to say that because it sounds stupid but it really is omg
SO. MUCH. HAS. CHANGED.
From the last time I posted.`
For one thing, please don't look at my bio. Or my name for that matter
I really hate those now.... (insert laughing until crying face emoji)
Okay I'll try to list the differences

  • I bleached the ends of my hair
  • I'm in 7th grade
  • I take fencing now
  • I JUST SLIPPED
  • People think of me differently lol
  • My music taste soo different omg
  • I LOVE OSCAR DOS SANTOS EMBOABA JUNIOR OMG
  • I play and love soccer waaayyy more the World Cup was my life an Brazil aww 
  • asdfghjkl
  • No Minecraft ew lol
  • Don't bake as much
And I missed like the first 3 blog clubs because of fencing :(((
Well byee I'm going to look through old posts, laugh, and change my bio lol
~ WHATEVERICHANGEMYNAMETONEXTNOTPIXELCUPCAKEEW

No comments:

Post a Comment