Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Sad Songs of Blog Club


So I'm sitting here in one of the sixth grade rooms. I am supposed to write about something interesting. However I am not. I am dancing to "Eye of the tiger". I'm not sure if my elaborate dancing counts as blogging. I'm sitting next to Batman and American Rebel 182 talking about emoticons. That is what makes us superheroes. However listening to "Skinny Love" by Birdy is not super. Okay, now back to my amazing dancing skills. I pretty much stink\ at dancing. Dancing to a 90's singer during E.LA does not count as being skilled, at dancing. My question is why we don't listen to something more happy. No more sad songs about breakups. And not Taylor Swift. Although she has amazing voice all of her songs are about boys, and breakups, and sad stories about rejection. 

(Soft crying in the back)

Anyways, How school going fellow students? Enough homework, I think so. In seventh grade we are reading the book "The outsiders". What really stumps me is why the author at the age of 16 could write about something so depressing, death and abandonment.

(Another sad song playing in the background)

October 8, 2014
So it's almost Halloween and I have absolutely no idea what I am planning on being. Maybe Catwoman. I need ideas. Ups and downs of Halloween. Ups, You get pounds of candy. Downs, you get pounds of candy. Last year I gathered 15.8 pounds of candy with my sister. Roughly 7.9 pounds of candy myself. I don't remember exactly how long it took me to eat the candy but by December it's all gone.

(Loud exciting music in the background)

Question of the week:  What Should I be for Halloween?

Leave a comment below.

  -Catwoman

No comments:

Post a Comment