Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Annoying Youtube comments.

I watch Youtube a lot, so naturally, I read the comments. In almost every Youtube video there are these annoying comments.

The spelled wrong, fake sad story guy:
hi guys. this video remends me of wen my mommmy dieyd, and olny my dad coud take care of me, butt he madee cri- butt then he diyd two but then i waz all alone. And then i waz hite buy a truck.  lik if u cri everytim. 

The click bait guy:
Hi everybody. I am free to do whatever I want, without stressing about money. I make 10,000 dollars a month, and you can too! All you have to do is click this link!: (NEVER EVER CLICK IT-EVER.)

The troll:
Please just get off Youtube! You look like butt, you smell like butt, you are butt. Please make everyone happy and get stuck in a ditch.

The butthurt fan girl/fan boy:
WHAAAAAAAAAT? She said she doesn't like (insert celebrity here)?! Excuse me but, they are better then you will ever be! Stop being mean!

The illuminati conspiracy theorist: 
Did you see the triangle in the back? ILLUMINATI!!!!

The Darude-Sandstorm guy:
Person 1: What song is this?
Person 2: Darude-Sandstorm
Person 3:(Insert another obvious question here)?
Person 2: Darude-Sandstorm

The first guy:
FIRST!!!!!!

The you better copy and paste guy:
I you don't copy and paste this on 3 videos, something VERY BAD will happen!!!

The guy who makes a picture with buttons:

>>>>>▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓░
>>>>>░▓████████████▓░
>>>>>>░████████████░░
>>>>>>░████████████░░
>>>>>>░████▓▓▓▓████░░
>>>>>░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓░░
>>>>>>░████▓▓▓▓████░░
>>>>>>░████████████░░
>>>>>░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓░░░
>>>>>░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓░░░
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░





No comments:

Post a Comment