Wednesday, March 4, 2015

OBSESSED

WOw we haven't had blog club in a looooooong time
Maybe 2 or 3 weeks? Maybe more.
In that time, I have fallen in love with somebody.
Not just anybody, but someone amazing.
He makes vines, he makes YouTube videos. He is cute and handsome and makes me smile.
And sadly, he makes over 2 million other girls smile as well.
Let's just say he's famous and I have little to no chance with him.
I pretty much am head over heels over this 15 YEAR OLD GUY
And his name issss
GRAYSON DOLAN
Yeah he's 15 and looks like this how even:
Soulmate :)))
Mrs. Dolan in just a few (like 15) years hehehehheheheasdfghjkl
he is literally the definition of perfection (if you don't think it exists, just watch a few of his vines)
And a lot of them are with his twin brother
twin brother?
yep, you heard me right. Grayson has twin (20 min older but Gray is taller).  
His twin is cool and good looking too, but I just feel a stronger connection to Grayson. Not just his looks, but I love his personality. And yes, I can tell them apart.
Here are the beautiful Dolan Twins:
(Gray on the left Ethan on the right)
Oh yeah and his twins' name is Ethan
Grayson and Ethan Dolan
Ethan and Grayson Dolan
I'm seriously obsessed with these twins. 
I'm not entirely sure the fandom name, Dolan Twin Army? Dolaners? Dolan Fandom?
But I love them to infinity and beyond and at the moment, they are a big part of my life. 
They make me smile when I'm crying and literally I'm so glad they exist.
I had a bad day today, and just looking at them made me a tad bit happier
So a bit more about them, they got famous from the app Vine (6 second videos) and have the most fanbase there. They do comedy vines, vines you can relate to, mirrored vines (my favorite, you'll see what they are), and much more. They do collaborations with other famous Viners, such as Jake Paul, Logan Paul, and Kenny Holland.
I hope and pray and wish I could meet them someday, but I most likely won't. 
It's $100 for 5 minutes with them. 
That's $0.33 per second with them.
My mom would never let me...
So hopefully I'll meet them in a mall or something, for free hahahhahahhaiwonthahahahhaha
Okay well I think that's all for now.
If you want to learn mooooreee just search Dolan, Ethan and/or Grayson Dolan or anything related to them on Google, you'll find them fast.
I love them.
Okay bebye,, have a good day
~Tex

Ps. WHat should I name my blogger??? idk I want a new name





1 comment: