Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I decided to finish my story!!

SO I've been working on 2 stories. One is Nonfiction and one is romance fantasy. I ended the non-fiction one, but I'm not satisfied.


Arigatou (Thank you). Everyone, never give up. Don't give in to some jerk that says "you can't do it" or "you won't do it" because what they are afraid of is you, doing it. So get up right now, and be amazing. Be yourself. That alone, is the greatest thing that you can do. You, who ever you are, are extravagant, beautiful, amazing, awesome, and the greatest person on earth. Thank you for listening to the geek, gamer, IEnovert, science obsessed, smart, pure, nice, weird, Japan consumed,  bright-eyed 12 year old girl.


   
 Be you, someone out of the ordinary.


                  The end~

    
What do you guys think? I'm coming up with a cover, but I can't decide which pic is the best. I NEED OPINIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment