Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Lets All Talk About the Greatness of Twilight Sparkle...again

Remember the time I did a post on Twilight Sparkle? That was like, my first post ever. Well, let's do that again.

Well, Twilight Sparkle is obviously the smartest out of the cast of My Little Pony, rivaled only to Applejack, one of the more level headed of the ponies. She has a bright, 3 toned mane style, that is nice and carefully trimmed.

Twilight has nice and pretty wings. They are unique wings, as no other alicorn has these wings, let alone any other pony.

Now, Twilight wasn't always an alicorn (a pony with both wings and a horn), as she was once a unicorn as well. When she became an alicorn, there was a huge outrage. I don't really understand why though, as I accepted Twilight for becoming an alicorn.

Twilight has saved Equestria along with her friends many times. As she was once very shy and didn't know how to make any friends, but show she's the Princess of Friendship basically.

Twilight is my personal favorite character for all these reasons.

Obviously, Twilight became an alicorn to sell toys to little girls and grown men everywhere, because everyone loves princesses so Twilight must become a princess in order for this. But wow, these dolls look atrocious! I do collect the dolls, but I will admit, they look nothing like the characters they are trying to portray. But you can make them look better with some shampoo and some scissors. That's what I do with my ponies.


Extra Rainbow Dash because she's cool too.

So yeah, plus this is the final week of blog. For like 1 week. So, I'll be back in 2 weeks from now. See ya.







No comments:

Post a Comment