Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Our favorite Candies

Image result for lemon heads
Purple 101’s favorite candy is lemon heads.
”I like lemon heads because  they put joy in my mouth also because they are sour and I like the shape.”-Purple 101
Image result for jolly rancher watermelon

Clare’s favorite candy is watermelon flavored jolly ranchers.
“I like jolly ranchers because they are delicious and colorful. Watermelon is my favorite because it’s a pretty color”-Clare
Piper’s favorite candy is root-beer barrels and butterscotch candy.
“I like them both because they are really yummy candy.”-Piper

Image result for nerds candy mascotImage result for nerds the candy green

Hannah’s Favorite candy is nerds.

“I like nerds because they are small, colorful, and and sugary. I like blue and green best-they are my favorite colors.”-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment