Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Jaymes....

Jaymes Young//Habits of My Heart.
That's the song that was remixed, how I found him through Vine. So I added the song on Spotify, and looked at and added more songs. 
Lets just say his songs aren't very happy. So if you're looking for that, might as well stop reading.
But these not very happy lyrics combined with these not so happy melodies with a touch of the black and white cloud album cover was what I needed to listen to be able to sleep every night for a week. It was almost as if the songs he wrote were meant for me to listen to. I absolutely adore them (present tense) 
My favorite, at the moment, is Moondust (Stripped). The stripped version is the same lyrics and voice, but it's more chill, it's natural, without the all the musically stuff. It so calming and I love it so much.
His music is really amazing. He's very talented and I really think he'll go far.
That's all for this week, hope you liked my pretty serious rant about how Jaymes Young is amazing.
Bye for now, have a good day!
~Tex

No comments:

Post a Comment