Wednesday, May 27, 2015

funny shark

so one day i went to the aquarium. i looked at the shark tank, and this is what i see: omgz~!!!1 it's a funny shark!!...

sorry, that's not the real post. but funny sharks r lyfe. u can't even......compare...
So, this is the last blog club of the year. :(:(:( NOOO. Well, there's next year..
I don't really have anything to write about. I haven't blogged in like 3 clubs, but blog club has still, nonetheless, been fun because lizardsnicksnape & subsonicpupet8 and I have just been talking (aka laughing about funny sharks and our people who are the rats and making weird jokes that only 0.1% of the population will get...and talking about anime, and Levi and and and. um. what was I saying again?) and I've been helping/watching along with some of their posts.
I guess, though, I'll just write about this past long weekend...
I went to NY this weekend, for the first time in quite a few months, and it was so fun. Walking down the streets of Queens, at late night, even with other people, is kinda just thrilling. Everyone is literally awake at all the hours of the day, and because of that, I was falling asleep on the train, in the car, and in restaurants. But really, walking around at night is like, a surreal experience, there are so many smells and the lights and everything, it feels like traveling around the world and seeing all these cultures just by walking around the streets. There is unique cultural cuisine everywhere, from Asian (from the usual to places you wouldn't even expect), to European, Spanish, Italian (of course, the pizza is bomb 🍕) and just plain American.

I WILL MISS BLOG CLUB.


Why was that so long? What even. OK SORRY IM DONE NOW BYE
~The Master of Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment