Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What do you think Blog taught you this year?

To me when I blogged I felt like I could write anything and that I could speak up. I think to me blog was a way in general to write about what is going on in life or just to write an article. I think that blog was really fun!!!! And it taught me to be able to get out of my comfort zone and speak about what is happening.

To me this is the reason blog was fun this year and here is some of answers to the question " What did Blog teach you this year?" from some of the bloggers:

Names:                                                         What did it teach them:
Lamisha-                                                       It taught her how to blog                                                     Cindya-                                                         It taught her how to blog
Larisa-                                                          It taught her how to relax in life
Tori-                                                             It taught her the true art of Mitt Romney tiny faces
Albatool-                                                      It taught her how to write random things instead of game rating reviews
Image result for Blog

Image result for Blog










As you can see blog taught these bloggers a lot of things especially how to actually blog and be relaxed and have something fun to do after school.

Image result for Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment