Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Some pretty cool websites (and other stuff)

My time on the internet has shown that it is a pretty weird, but also a pretty cool place. To honor the cooler side, here are some of the websites that you can access easily and are unblocked at school (my school at least).

1. Mrdoob.com http://mrdoob.com/
This is one of many of the cool things on his/her website that you can look at and mess with. Some of the ones I recommend is Google gravity or space, winning solitaire, and branching. Feel free to explore all of the awesome stuff on the website.

2. Various unblocked games websites (for school purposes).

At school, almost every game website you can think of is blocked. Not these websites. They usually have some cool games, but most of them are clones or are just straight up bad. Some of them are blocked as well, but just keep looking and you'll eventually find one.

3. Reddit reddit.com 


Reddit is a cool place to check out current news, cute cats/puppies, be updated on your favorite thing, whether it be a game, a TV show, etc., and more. There are a lot of funny and cool people on the website, the posts are interesting, and overall it is a cool place. Also, when someone tells you about something they saw on the news, you can probably say, "I already read it on reddit." Ha ha, I know.

4. Agario agar.io


In Agario, you are a single, tiny, cell that goes around and eats little pellets of food on the map. The more you eat, the bigger you grow. There isn't really any objective, but a little personal goal of mine has been getting to #1 on the leaderboard (which currently I have done once). While you are doing this, there are thousands of other players doing the same thing, and the fastest way to #1 is by eating other players. One of my favorite things in this game are the creative names people come up with, like "kim jung un" shown in the picture. This game is also very fun with friends, I highly recommend it.

5. Staggeringbeauty.com staggeringbeauty.com (epilepsy warning) 


In staggering beauty, you are a wobbly thing (I don't even know) with eyes. I'm not going to say anything else than shake your mouse around and make sure to turn your sound on, though you probably already know what is going to happen.

This is my last post ever, so I hope you have been having fun reading my posts and content. Thanks for staying with me this entire time, and if not, I don't care. I just hope you had some fun reading what I have had to say. Again,

Thanks for reading and have fun!

                 
                                                                                                            -Detox Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment